Atlantic Counseling Practice, LLC
Individual Counseling Services
My Practice is Limited to Adults +18 Years of Age Experiencing the Following Issues:
* Grief and loss of a significant other
* Depression and Anxiety
* Relationship Concerns/Problems
* Divorce Adjustment
* Confidence, Personal Growth, Self Concept
* Life Adjustment Issues
* Issues Dealing with Anger
* Careers, Change, and Job Stress
* Adopting to life transitions.
* Personal Decisions
* Faith Issues
** This list is not all inclusive. Please contact me with any questions to determine if my services would meet your needs.
Fees and Practice Policies
* My fee for a 50 minute counseling session is based upon a flexible schedule . I accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards ONLY. Please make your check payable to Dr. Bob Allen. There will be a $15 fee for all returned checks.
* Cancellations within 8 hours of scheduled session OR no-shows will incur a full session fee.
* Although I do not accept insurance, you will be given a clinical receipt at the end of the session with which you may seek reimbursement from your insurance provider if they choose.
* Because I believe that everyone who wants counseling should be able to receive the counseling they need, I offer 2 counseling slots at a sliding scale rate. There is a waiting list for these slots, please contact me for details.
* It is the policy of Atlantic Counseling not to accept gifts of any kind from the client.
* Professional ethics and SC State law state that confidential information is controlled by the client.
"Often the solution is waiting for you with your name on it. All you have to do is to make your claim."
Epictetus, a Stoic Philosopher said, "People are disturbed not by things, but by the views they take of them."
Whether you use Atlantic Counseling Practice or any other counseling service, never deny yourself the opportunity to live on "Success Street."